We are SensCy – an exciting Ann Arbor, MI start up. Our mission is to be the trusted guide for cybersecurity to small and medium size organizations across the country. At SensCy, cybersecurity is our sole focus, and we want to merge technology and personal, trusted relationships to serve all our clients and to help them protect their business in a common sense, plain language way.
SensCy is your place. You make it your own by bringing your ideas and unique perspective to our emerging culture. By owning your opportunity at SensCy, you are helping ensure that SMOs will stay cyber healthy and continue to grow. Also, you are starting at the ground floor in a new, innovative start up. The SensCy founders bring over 100 years of entrepreneurship and cybersecurity experience to the team; but we need you to help grow SensCy’s culture and operating environment.
At SensCy, people are our differentiator. We are committed to investing in your professional and personal development so you can grow with SensCy.
As a Cybersecurity Coordinator, you will be at the center of coordinating planning, service delivery, reports, and critical updates to our clients through a collaborative partnership with our Client Advocates. Our Client Advocates will be our front-line presence communicating and helping our clients. You will be working with approximately three Advocates providing additional internal and external support, and more in-depth cybersecurity knowledge. Also, you will perform analyses to ensure customer satisfaction and quality service delivery for our clients. Your role is critical to our client relationships to ensure we are their trusted guide.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the activities of several Client Advocates, partnership service providers, clients and other resources to ensure that clients are improving their cyberhealth health.
- Help develop a cyberhealth plan which will proactively prioritize key actions that clients need to take to improve their cyberhealth
- Maintain key metrics of a client’s cyberhealth as part of their overall cyber health score
- Coordinate cyber policy development with the client
- Assist clients in training their employees in good cyberhealth practices
- Alert clients to critical actions that need to be taken for cyber safety
- Assist clients in addressing how to respond to a successful cybersecurity attack
- Help develop leadership briefings on a client’s cyberhealth
- Assist clients with their cyber insurance policies and applications
- Bring in other company resources to support clients as needed
- Constantly work on improving your cyber knowledge and staying up to date on the latest issues
- Assist in client satisfaction surveys and reports
- Assist in the renewal of client’s annual subscription
- Help with other company issues as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A certificate in cybersecurity or equivalent education and /or two years cybersecurity work experience
- Be able to manage the various daily responsibilities with a smile…and have fun
- Ability to enjoy learning about new cybersecurity technologies
- Knowledge and high degree of comfort with emerging cybersecurity topics
- Ability to communicate technical cyber issues in plain language
- Ability to interact with people and ability to adjust your communication style based on their individual needs
- Passionate about cybersecurity and resolving customer issues
- Quick learner and follows process
- Strong focus on continuous improvement and professional and personal growth
- Be a key team contributor and promote a positive team environment
- A track record of good judgment and decision-making
- Demonstrated leadership capability in cross-functional team environments
- Having and being able to articulate/defend an informed opinion on important topics
WHAT SensCy CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Full-flex work week
- Benefits include health, life, dental, vision coverage
- Holidays, vacation days, community service PTO days
- 401K plan with company match
- Opportunity to go through Career Planning and Roadmap to Promotion
- Collaborative team of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
- Ability to make a real impact on the world around you
- Mentorship and professional/personal development in cybersecurity field
Hybrid work environment. Some work from home and some in office work – very flexible.
Ann Arbor, MI
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the Apply button and include a copy of your resume. Be sure to include the job description title in the subject line of your email.